Downloading & installing the Zoom mobile app
- On your mobile device, navigate to the app store compatible with your device: Google Play store for Android users or Apple's App Store for iOS users.
- Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app.
- Once the download has completed, open the app. You will be prompted to sign in. Select the SSO option at the bottom of the screen.
- Type in fsu for the company domain field, and click Continue.
- You will be taken to an FSU-branded page and prompted to login. Login with your FSU credentials.
- You will now see the Zoom app's home page. The app has been successfully installed and you can now leave the app.