Instructors: How to access your Turnitin.com account for the first time
Please note: You must have created a Turnitin assignment in Canvas in order to trigger the creation of your account on Turnitin.com. If you have not created a Turnitin assignment in either a course or development site in Canvas, then the steps in this article will not work.
- Find the email address associated with your Canvas user account.
- Navigate to Turnitin.com and click the Log In button in the upper right corner.
- Next to the "Forgot your password?" option, click the Click here text.
- On the Reset User Password page, enter in your Canvas-associated email address and your last name, then click the Next button.
- The password reset link will be sent to the email address that you have entered in. Open that email and click on the link provided to designate your password for Turnitin.com.
- Now, you will be able to log in to Turnitin.com directly!